Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2014

MoooooooooM! Quit it!


The teen has friends over quite regularly, which is fine. The friends he has are nice enough and are polite, mind their manners and don't destroy the house and run around like hyperactive, rabid, insane giant weasels on crack. It's MINE that sometimes gets a little too big for his britches and I have to pull the step stool out from under him just to put him back in his place. If he wants to throw around attitude, I am going to throw him more embarrassment than he knows what to do with.
The other day, he got all pissy teen on me. Fine. I gave him the warning look and he responded with an eye roll... Fine again.
When he went upstairs to get something, I called up to him, "Hey, did you remember to wipe your butt when you went poopies? The last time, you forgot and you were itchy on your bottom for a week!"
"MOOOOOoooooommmm! QUIT IT!!!!" But the damage was done. The look on his face was priceless. The snickers coming from the kitchen was icing on the cake. Balance was restored. Little by little. I will break this pissy teen broody, whiny baby, sass thing that he has happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment