Custom Search

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

X'mas Eve.....

'Tis the day before Christmas, four children not here, 
but two of them will be to have some good cheer. 

The four other babies are off with their dad,  
great times expected for all to be had. 

Christmas with our brood is dusted and done, 
now off to see family for wine, food and fun. 
Then off to our home, Guts and I will come back, 
to celebrate our own brand of fun in the sack. 

Shed off the holiday clothes in a hurry, 
we'll spare you the details of it, don't you worry.

Won't actually share with you what happens next, 
besides I don't think it would translate to text.

Hope you all have a great holiday time. 
And thank you for reading my holiday rhyme.


Happy holidays n stuff I guess.... If you're into that shit.

Well, I'm almost there, I only need to survive another week and all this nonsense will finally be over, and I wont' have to worry about it again until next year..... Sooooooooo close.....

No comments:

Post a Comment