Custom Search

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blah X'mas.....

We're definitely in the full swing of the holiday season now. The stores are overcrowded with rude and stupid people. Everyone is getting more rabid and crazy trying to prepare for the season of overindulgence and gluttony. But the great news is, I am done with everything that I need to do. Thanks to the interwebs, that saves me from having to elbow my way through the crowds and mobs, I managed to get most of my shopping done. I faced one terrible day picking up the odds and ends and now, I am officially done with this holiday nonsense. In a couple of days time, I will be celebrating the fake X'mas with my Lucky and all the kids and it'll all be done and I can forget about all this shit until next year when it menacingly lurks again. For now, I am just thrilled that I only have to get through a few more sleeps and this will all just be gone. Like a terrible nightmare that has been plaguing me since November.....

No comments:

Post a Comment