Custom Search

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The X'mas list........

Now, to give you a sense of the chaos that is my mind, I present to you the X'mas list. Color coded and sorted my names and code words and general insanity brought to me by my OCD in a language that only my ADD mind can decipher. I have driven people to madness with my lists and my love of lists. They all usually reek of some kind of crazy and looks like an enigma wrapped in the psychosis of a madwoman. They overwhelm the simpler minded people and they may look like garbled gibberish, but it all makes sense to me. And if people get in the way of my madness and it forces me to have to stray from these lists, there is always hell to pay....... Leave me and my lists alone. We are quite happy with the way things are and we get the shit done. THAT is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment