Custom Search

Friday, December 20, 2013

Shmishmash......

Tonight kicks off the holiday celebration with my children. Despite the fact that I hate the holidays and wish they didn't exist at all, I will not deny my children from having one. Yes, I got them a tree. Yes we decorated it. Yes, I budget every year in order to get them the stuff that they want. Yes, we have a "special meal" which is ALWAYS Japanese Hibachi because fuckin' YUM! Yes, we wake up the next morning at some god awful hour in the morning so that they can run around the house looking for their presents.... (Santa doesn't come to our house. We have a confused X'mas Troll named Randy, who hides the presents like Easter eggs. He also hides dirty socks..... I don't know.... ) We'll spend the day with Lucky and his kids and we'll do arts and crafts and decorate the tree and drink cocoa and play and make gingerbread houses and sit for family portraits and watch holiday movies and have dinner. Then we'll wake up in the morning and we'll do another "X'mas morning" with all the kids and have breakfast and blah, blah, blah.... It will be overwhelming, but worth the efforts. Not that I'm admitting it, but I may not be as BAH HUMBUG right now as I normally am. Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment