Custom Search

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Voices.....

Some people have those "iconic voices"  that no matter what, if you hear their voice, you know EXACTLY who the fuck it is.... I'm also betting that you said "titty sprinkles" in your head in Morgan Freeman's voice too. And if you didn't, you're totally doing it right now. Shut up. You know it's true. I may be dating myself here, but Tone Loc is another one of those.... The tonal quality of his voice is totally unmistakeable. How about inflection.... I mean, think about John Malkovich or Christopher Walken. Just a certain something about Chris Tucker's voice and you totally know it's him, no matter what. Can you imagine Samuel L. Jackson having a different voice? I don't fucking think so. I mean, watching voice over stuff and you're gonna know who it is that's doing certain of the voices that you hear, like John Goodman being Sulley and Billy Crystal being Mike in Monster's Inc. I mean, you just KNEW who it was. You can see their faces doing the voices coming out of the characters that they were playing.... Yes.... Way too much thought into a random subject that someone in my head was discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment