Custom Search

Monday, December 16, 2013

Do.Not.Want.

The frenzy is reaching critical mass here as the countdown to the most anticipated holiday for little kids draws near. Children all over the place wondering whether their wishes will be fulfilled and whether or not that fat judgmental bastard is going to bring them all the things they've asked for.... Grown ups are in a crazed rush to buy MORE stuff their loved ones don't need and overspending on shit that they'll be struggling to pay off because..... Well, I don't know why they do the things they do. I hate the holidays, and now they really are here. I get forced into a crowded grocery store because everyone and their mother is there for... I don't even know why. I avoid going anywhere that isn't a necessity because I HATE PEOPLE. This time of year may bring out the worst in me, but I am not the only one AND it on;y brings out the worst in me because it brings out the worst in other people that I may be forced to interact with. I probably tell more people off during the last couple of months of the year than I do any other time. I mean, yes, tons of people with get the tongue lashings from me throughout the other part of the year, but not as much this time of the year right here. People are even MORE rude than ever and the absolute batshit crazy that happens is just something to hit! I swear if I get heel smacked with another shopping cart, I am going to lose my shit. FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment