Custom Search

Friday, December 13, 2013

Blech......

The interwebs are a magical place where you can find everything that your sick sick mind can come up with. Seriously. I always find myself wandering around the webs for interesting recipes, blurbs about current events, interesting videos about animals. theme pictures for blog posts, craft ideas for the kids, whatever. Sometimes, I come across amazing things. Sometimes, disturbing. And then there are the times when I come across the saddest stories on the face of the planet.... Especially the ones involving our soldiers coming home to their VERY excited dogs, or animal rescue stories or kids being sick stories or some kind of something that will leave me a sobbing pile of snot, drool and tear covered hot mess, clutching onto a wad of soggy tissues while I hug the box, wailing away like a weirdo because I couldn't look away or stop scrolling through the stories or stop the video...... Yeah.... So that.

No comments:

Post a Comment