Custom Search

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ew.... Strangers......

I really don't like people too much. I don't enjoy getting touched by strangers. I don't like people who are close talkers. I like to keep my distance from people whom I don't know. I have been known to sneeze on people, fart loudly, flail my arms or just be plain out fucking obnoxious or weird by being just as annoying as the other person, giving them a taste of their own medicine. I don't like being in a crowd. I don't like it when it's too loud. I just don't like it. And THEN, if I am put into that situation and to top it off, I get people I don't know trying to talk to me, I get even MORE awkward. I get told that it's a defense mechanism. I use awkward as a way of getting away from people. I will leave abruptly in the middle of a conversation. I will say something that is completely off topic and borderline rude or inappropriate. Anything that will get me out of whatever is going on there so that I can be NOT there. I will even go as far as to say things like, "Um.... So, this is weird and I'm gonna go be somewhere that's not here. So, you stay here and whatever. I'm going to go NOT be here." Sometimes I will follow up and say things like "K. Bye." and sometimes I will just walk away. Whatever. It works. I know it makes people think I'm weird. My friends are the people who have already seen passed all of that and have stuck around anyway because.... Well, I'm still trying to figure that part out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment