Custom Search

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Round 2.....

So here we are now, about to celebrate the second round of X'mas morning, this time with all six of the kids.....  We've successfully made it through the second round of X'mas eve stuff, and the anticipation of another X'mas morning for the kids got to be a little much last night, but somehow we survived...... They'll be knocking on the door pretty soon, I'm sure, wanting to open the presents and get to playing with their stuff and doing whatever it is that they do..... Relief is starting to wash over me because it's starting to come to a close. I only need to survive a few more days before we can get back to normal..... WOO HOO!!!!! Bah humbug season is coming to a close. In the meantime, I think I might be hearing a small little hand scratching at the door wonder if it's time to open presents yet.... Meh. Why not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment