Custom Search

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting caffeinated......

I KNOW that caffeinated beverages do me NO amount of good. I mean, it does allow me to do more stupid things faster, but it destroys what little ability I have to stay focused and... SQUIRREL!

But there are days when I need the turbo boost in order to get going. It's not that it wakes me up so much as it gets me moving. It helps to twitch parts of my body into a spastic series of movements that simulates conscious functions and actions. But when I've reached the acme of caffeination, I am a tornado of efficacy, productivity, accomplishment and superior performance..... And by that I mean, I may fall on my face a lot and get distracted very easily, but I get all the shit done (even though it's MY way), it gets done right (because I did it my way) and it gets done well.

The combination of ADD and caffeine ain't all bad all the time. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck over it bitches! Stop preaching to me about it when you haven't a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment