Custom Search

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Round 1......

Yup..... Round one will be going on today..... The first of the fake x'mas mornings..... The house is still quiet for the time being, but I'm sure that the children will be stirring at any moment. The tree lights are on and all of the presents have been successfully hidden all over the place for the kids to run around and find and bring to the family room. There will be paper shredding and ear piercing SQUEEEEEEEE's happening.... I'm sure at one point, I will stab myself at least once with a screwdriver trying to put something together, as well as spend part of the morning freezing my ass off as I sort through the trash looking for a small, but important part of a toy outside..... And this is all before I set to work in the kitchen making breakfast, which they will inevitably be hungry for just as I cross the threshold after successfully finding that small piece of the stupid toy, delirious from the cold and in pain from the frostbite, after being outside for an hour and a half...... YAY! Bring on ROUND 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment