Custom Search

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry X'mas..... I guess.... If you're in to that kind of stuff......

'Twas the evening of Christmas, my Guts NOT at work, 
patrolling the streets for what evil may lurk. (WOO HOO!!!!)

We've stashed all the holiday stuff all away, 
No more Christmassy stuff here, I'm glad. Yes! HOORAY!

The house is all looking all barren and clean,
the Christmas thing over which makes me feel keen.

New years is coming right 'round the bend, 
But holiday greetings, we wanted to send!

I don't need to wait for my Guts to come home, 
tired and achy from beats he did roam.

This year I have my man close by my side, 
to love and to hug on this merry yuletide.

Still, Mossy and Colt are all stoked by the bed, 
Browning and taclight sit right by my head. 

What can we say, yeah. that's just how we roll. 
Armed to the teeth, so that pain we can dole.

Hope you all had a great holiday time,

but now I have come to the end of my rhyme

Happy holidays from us and ours to you and yours. No I'm not going to start listing all the freaking holidays that people celebrate n shit like that. I will just say "Happy <your holiday of choice here>!"  I am going to continue to Bah Humbug over here in the corner in the dark and wait for Lucky to bring me my noms because BAH! I hate the holidays. Go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment