Custom Search

Monday, December 30, 2013

I don't know why this popped into my head.......

So, I was having a restless night, and I couldn't quiet the chatter in my head enough to NOT hear this random thought that was bouncing around in my cranium. You can't sniff your own bellybutton. You will never really know what your own bellybutton smells like from the source. I mean, sure you can stick your finger in there and sniff your finger, but it's already tainted with your finger smell. If you think about it, everyone else can smell your bellybutton, but you can't smell your own.....

Yes. I know. This was given WAY more thought than it should have been given. I don't even think it really should have been a thought that crosses anyone's mind. Ever..... But this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment