Custom Search

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanks genetics!

It's really a gigantic surprise to me that I'm not a 500 pound fat thing.... I really have no will power when it comes to certain foods. I also have a tender spot for certain fast foods as well. And the fact that I really don't like this "exercise" thing.... Well, I mean, I do try to watch what I eat. It's not like I'm stuffing my face with cupcakes all the time. And I do try to get in my daily workouts. I hate them and they hurt, but I get it done...... But still.

We've moved into the holidays and with the holidays comes the noms. The nommy noms that makes all this holiday nonsense somewhat tolerable. I mean, we are talking the whole nine yards of all the nommy foods that are abundant and awesome and brings me comfort to get through what would otherwise be an intolerable nightmare.....

Thank whatever powers that be for genetics because I am convinced, I am an obese thing trapped in a 5'2" 97lbs body.... Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment