Custom Search

Monday, December 9, 2013

I hate this time of year.....

Yeah.... It's that time of year. I can no longer run from it. I can no longer hide from it. it is here. And of course, we all know that this is the time of year that brings out the worst in me because I hate the holidays. I know. I've posted about this almost every day now that we've gotten in to December..... But now that we have gotten in to December, there are CONSTANT reminders that it is that time of the year that I hate. A lot. And I can't seem to get away from it. It's always right there in my sour mug, in all its flashing lights and sparkly tinseled glory. Jingle bells and the smell of peppermint and cinnamon is EVERYWHERE and I makes me sick. :C

Bah humbug, this sucks donkey balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment