Custom Search

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Glah....

If there was a world that didn't have you here in this reality, I would probably be a better person. Maybe it would be because I didn't exist in your reality. Maybe it would be because I DID exist, but you would have had no part of shaping who it is that I became......... I'm really not too sure how to perceive this. It's a thought that runs through my mind quite a bit sometimes. It's one of those things that I try to process, but it never really comes to any kind of tangible something that I can actually wrap my mind around in order to determine whether it would be something to ponder on any more. I mean, i have become shaped and molded by everything in my life up until now. I suppose I would be a different person had I not experienced the major events in my life as well as the minor everyday type shit. But then, what kind of person would I be? I mean, obviously, if I were a different person, I doubt I'd be living the same life I am right now. I mean, I doubt I would have made the same choices in life, I doubt I would have made the same decisions, good or bad, that continued to shape me into the person that I ultimately would have become. Would I have become something that right now, this reality me would like? And just the same, if bizzarro world me came into contact with MY reality me, what would that me think of this me? I'm sure that some of the traits that I have would still probably be present, but then again..... Like for example, if my parents weren't my parents, then obviously, I wouldn't exactly be me any more. I mean I might have been a sea pig or a fungus of some variety. Talk about reality switcheroo. Like Inception or Butterfly Effect or It's a Wonderful Life type shit. It is WAY too early in the fucking morning to be thinking this deeply (well, as deep as I can get anyway...) about existential shit like this. Now I'm all tired and worn out from doing the thinking thing. Blech.... I'm gonna need another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment