Custom Search

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Looking for minions......

I know that I would be WAY more productive if I had minions. Minions whom I can send out to do my bidding or take care of some of the things I need to get done so that I can make a more concerted effort in bringing to life my plans to take over the world. You know, concentrate on my plans for world domination and have my minions carry out my ideas for me without questions or complaints. Just get that shit done and ask, "Will there be anything else?" or, "What else can we do?" It'd be so awesome. And then for me to start shaping the world into what I would deem to be perfect. Yeah.... So far all I've got are dreams, ideas and the kids, whom I have yet to get to put down the freaking toilet seats and take out the garbage on garbage day when asked to do so. :sigh:

No comments:

Post a Comment