Custom Search

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sex, fucking and making love......

So here it is. A blog about "le sexy time" :wink, wink, nudge, nudge:

So what is sexy time? Well, duh. If I have to explain it, you're either too young to be thinking about sexy time, too old to care, or just aren't gettin' enough properly. I mean, come on. It is an intimacy shared between two people and despite the fact that some religions try to tell us that it is for procreation not recreation..... Well, let's just say, I'm pretty happy that I dont' subscribed to religion.

It IS a pleasurable thing and I try to have some as often as possible with my Puppy Guts. I mean, honestly? I think I had the wrong ideas about "le sexy time" and the differences between having sex, fucking and making love.  Let me break it down. "Having sex" sounds pretty clinical to me. Cold and unfeeling. Simple baby making and that's it. stimulation of the organs so that the male can spoo his baby gravy in the female vag hole to impregnate her. Done.

"Fucking" takes on a different meaning too. Lust and passion fueled all you can screw buffet of genital boinkfest. I mean, depending on the intent, this is a whole hell of a lot of fun, or it's kind of rape. The fun kind is when both people are enjoying the hell out of the raw animal undulating flesh pile of sweat and moans and screams. The rape kind is when only one of the participants is enjoying themselves and the other is trying to get away. Seriously. NOT cool!

Then we come to the "making love" thing. Some people find this term to be absolutely ridiculous and kind of corny and retarded. I guess. But in order to categorize, certain terminology needs to be used here. I think what it boils down to is INTENT. I mean, it can range from baby making to absolute, all out chaotic meat pounding sin circus, but in the end, it's the intent that makes all the difference. I mean, why put limits on the "kind of sex" a loving partnership should have when it comes to sexy time?

And it's not just about limitations and the, "I'm not gonna try that", plain old missionary sex. I hate how women use sex as a tool to control their men. Take it away as punishment, hold it over their partner's heads. Or doled out as a reward or an appeasement. I mean, it is the greatest intimacy two people can share and if one of them is not enjoying it, well then, something is very wrong. It should be that every opportunity is a good one for having a little sexy time with your lover, no matter how many years have passed.

I don't know. I guess I feel bad for people who don't have healthy and fun and acrobatic and mind blowing sexy time regularly and taking every opportunity to "have a quickie" or "spend some time"..... Just sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment