Custom Search

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, AGAIN??!?!?!?!?

Yup. This just about sums it up right here. I mean, it's not like Monday doesn't roll around like it always does right after Sunday and stuff and it's not as if it's like this HUGE surprise when the alarm starts screaming at me on Monday morning, yelling at me to haul my carcass out of the bed, but it still sucks. Friday rolls around and it's like, "YAY!" then, before you know it, FLABAMMO! Monday. I have no idea where Saturday and Sunday go. I swear sometimes I think that Saturday and Sunday are really just a figment of my imagination or something that we are forced to believe exists like god or Santa Claus, but don't actually do.

The weekends always seem to go by too quickly. BAH!!!!!! This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment