Custom Search

Friday, May 10, 2013

Laugh for no reason....

I love getting to a point in the day when I get so tired that everything is funny. I see it happen to my kids, I've seen it happen to my dearest Puppy Guts and I feel it when it happens to me. One cannot help it. And when the giggles start, they really don't stop.

I once started laughing for no apparent reason. I was pretty tired. The kind of "tired" that was fueled by a fourth day of insomnia, copious amounts of caffeine and non stop stuff happening. I was reaching my breaking point. I felt it too. I found that the sight of myself brushing my teeth in the mirror was BAR NONE the funniest thing I had ever seen. I had that deep down from the bottoms of my feet, rolling on the floor of the bathroom, couldn't control it if I tried kind of laughing fits. It must have lasted a good 30 minutes before I was able to regain enough composure to haul my ass into the bedroom, only to continue laughing like an idiot for another 25 minutes or so. I'm not quite sure what happened. Perhaps when I got to the point when I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breath and there simply wasn't enough oxygen getting to my brain, I don't know. But I DO know, I woke up sore but refreshed and on the bedroom floor with a toothpaste ring around my mouth. Awesome. Happens to everyone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment