Custom Search

Friday, May 3, 2013

I have.....

Most of us are pretty much in the same boat. I HAVE concerns about the future. I HAVE bills to pay. I HAVE to go to the bathroom. I HAVE no money. I HAVE things to do, but I don't want to do them. I HAVE to go to work. I HAVE debts to pay off.

A whole lot of "HAVEs" and most of them aren't really all that awesome. The awesome things I do have are awesome kids, a great relationship and fabulous friends. Beyond that? My "HAVEs" are pretty much things I wish I didn't. Isn't it strange though? Most of us are basically in the same damn boat and yet there are those who still feel like they're better than others. Yay, so you're a a pauper among beggars. "But I have more shit than you!" Sorry buddy. Shit is still shit. A whole hella lot of nothing is still nothing. I mean seriously? Why in the hell would you want to brag about having more of nothing anyway. And I'm not quite sure what makes a single one of the "unwashed masses" think themselves more superior than another when quite honestly? We're all pretty much in the same sinking ship.

I am so sick and tired of people in general. I hate them. I mean, I know that isn't a big secret. Anyone who has hung out around here long enough knows that I don't like people. The pettiness and cruel, selfish malice of most people makes me sick. And it's predominant. I can't even begin to tell you the same "youtube" videos that I've seen over and over again, about some miraculous act of "kindness". Seriously? If you think about it, it really only boils down to it being "miraculous" because even though it should be common, it really isn't. We celebrate in mediocrity and the sad state of the human condition because although we should be kind, we're not.

Humans are the most petty, hateful, selfish, malicious, wasteful, disgusting (I could go on here...) species that has tainted this planet. Looking around at the world around me, whether it's right in my own neighborhood, to out into the world, it kind of gets a little overwhelming sometimes. The slow back steps down the immoral path we go. I'm tired of hearing, "But, I'm a good person", getting the list of the reasons why (all petty and stupid really), then hearing excuses for their misdeed in the next breath while hearing that it wasn't their fault and it happened because someone else MADE them do it in the following breath.

I have, I have, I have continues.... The amassing of petty, stupid, materialistic SHIT, when at the end of the day, what does it really matter? I have, I have, I have..... The amassing of people to call friends, but if the shit should hit the fan, who of them would really come running? I have, I have, I have..... The amassing of lies and deceit as people build a walls to hide their misdeeds or the fact that they are just nasty little shits with issues who just want to SEEM like decent people.

And to top it all off, people really don't seem to care that their lives are really just a facade and will do nothing to correct the negative "haves" in their lives. They only turn around and blame those around them and point out the flaws and negatives of others. NICE!

Am I perfect? Hell no. I admittedly harbor my own pile of "negative haves", but I've come a long way to tear down the walls of my facade and show that I am nothing more than a flawed human being, with a whole shit ton of negative things I need to fix in my life. And I've pretty much laid most of my shit out for people to see and poke with a stick or tell me that I'm "alright" and thank me for doing so. Go figure. I'm gonna just keep going here with my bad self!

No comments:

Post a Comment