Custom Search

Friday, May 31, 2013

Allergy season 2013

Allergy season started early and under weird circumstances this year. And to top it off, it's pretty severe. I mean, we didn't have too much of a "winter" this year. Yeah we got some snow and we got that one REALLY good blizzard that dumped a few feet of snow with 24 hours or whatever, but it really didn't stay consistently cold enough to really kill anything off enough. (Don't even get me started on the EXPLOSION in the bug population! My car windshield is basically an overcrowded bug cemetery...) The pollen and whatever has been brutal and is not showing any mercy. The allergy sneeze attacks come out of nowhere, without any warning, and once they get going, they don't stop. I'm a runny nosed snot monster. Yes. Attractive, right?

My kids have seasonal allergy issues as well, and I see it on their little faces. The red watery eyes, the "I blew my nose too often" redness on their noses, the constant sniffling and snuffling and the sneeze attacks. And then HURRAY! Sneezing contest! BLAH!

I'm hoping that it won't last too much longer and that SOMETHING will happen to calm it the fuck down. Great..... here we go again with the .........ACHOOACHOOACHOOACHOOACHOO........ :snerk: ew.Snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment