Custom Search

Saturday, May 4, 2013

YEESH! Oops....

ANYTHING can sound sexual if you say it a certain way. What makes this kind of thing funny is when it is completely unintentional and the person who said it realizes what they said AFTERWARDS. Especially when the people around them are snickering and giggling. I especially love it when it comes out of a person who is uptight and rigid. Call me mean, but I'll make mountains out of molehills when it comes to shit like this.

I mean, COME ON! There are just certain words even in the most benign contexts, that SCREAM "dir-tay"regardless of how they're used, especially when you point them out and use your Dirty McNasty voice. Words like: tip, lick, rod, staff, hole, jerk, tickle, fondle, touch, jiggle, come, head, touch.... Hell, there are HUNDREDS! I'm serious! I mean SERIOUSLY! Even when these words are used innocently, I still have a tendency to snicker and giggle. Well, that's mostly because I have the maturity level of a 12 year old. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment