Custom Search

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ugh..... BLAAAAAAAAAH.......

I am thoroughly convinced that who or whatever "created" humans was either an idiot or just a mean spirited sadistic piece of shit with a twisted sense of humor. Seriously.  As "perfect" a creation we are, seriously?

PMS has got to be one of the weirdest things EVER! And the whole period thing too. I mean, it would help if we could be more aware AND have more control of our EVERYTHING during these hormonal influxes and whatnot, but no. That would make things easy, wouldn't it.

Having never had a penis or testicles, I wouldn't know what it was like to be a guy and have guy hormones doing their thing, but honestly? Can it actually compare to "that time of the month"? I'm NOT making this about the sexual divide thing and the male vs. female thing, but honestly, can you actually COMPARE them? No I mean REALLY compare them.

There isn't really a person on the planet that can actually tell you what it's like from both side. Even the "transgendered" who take the hormones and junk. They are still lacking the actual "key parts" to make them "what they are", so to speak.

I mean, I can describe what I'm going through to dearest Puppy Guts when I'm having a particularly "bad month". I know he can't sympathize with me, but he certainly can empathize. The primitive male mind can comprehend that, "Woman haz monthly discomfort. Must to get ice creams and ibuprofen."

Yeah, you're right. I don't know what it's like to get kicked or grazed in the nutsack or get the penis stuck in a zipper or really ACTUALLY FEEL the flinch when seeing a picture of some genital trauma caused by a belt sander on the interwebs, but please. Guys, until you've actually pushed an 8 lbs human from your hoo hah, don't try and tell me that it's the worst pain ANY normal person can experience. Although I hear a gunshot wound is close......

No comments:

Post a Comment