Custom Search

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lumosity.com

So, yeah..... I started with the lumosity.com thing, just to see what it was about and their science talk about how the brain works and addictive little games to play to boost your brain things or whatever. I thought maybe perhaps, it could help me to become a super genius so that I can start making my plans of taking over the world and become the ruler of everything come to fruition. Turns out, I'm just really good at the stupid games and after only the trial period, I was better than 99.8% of the other people in my age group. After fiddling with the age group thing, I put myself into a younger age group and found that the way they measured stuff was a bit stricter, but it turns out I'm still 99.6% better than the people in the younger age group.

What it boils down to is, whether these games are really helping me to boost my brain functions or not, the games are fun to get sucked into. It's kind of frightening to think that despite the large number of people on Lumosity, I'm in the highest percentile. I guess I'm just REALLY good at games. Better than I thought. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment