Custom Search

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hun......gry.....

I forget to eat sometimes. I don't know. For whatever reason, I forget. I also have a hyperactive metabolism. Don't call me a skinny little bitch until you've walked a day in my shoes, people. Calm your tits. It's not as super spectacular as it sounds.

I have to take in quite a bit of calories in any given day because my body doesn't store it well. And my blood sugar drops aren't gradual. They are SUDDEN. Like, one second I'm okay, and the next, I'm sweating and can't see straight. Not pleasant at all. I've always got candy bars and granola things and beef jerky and stuff on hand incase I do have one of my good drops. NOT fun, I can assure you. And I can't even begin to tell you how yucky it is to eat a half melted candy bar from a questionable number of years before, that's been sitting in a car that's been parked outside on a hot summer day and licking the foil that the candy bar came in for that tiny bit of a sugar rush in order to normal out.

I'm constantly snacking on stuff when I remember, just to take in the calories I need and it is pretty much a constant battle to maintain what I've got going on. My every day is affected by this constant battle too. My moods, my well being, the way a day can go from good to bad, head aches, tiredness. It's pretty much awesome when I have the bad days, which thankfully, don't happen often. I mean, I would REALLY have to be completely off schedule and my world flipped upside down in order for seriously bad days to occur. Mostly I just get head aches and I'm grumpy, which is just par for the course, so yay! Grumpy and has headache. This how they know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment