Custom Search

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Where are they now?

Sometimes, I like to imagine what my childhood cartoon friends are doing these days, now that they're older and have grown into adulthood.    I mean, I'd like to think that they haven't gone the way of Corey Haim and stuff. All my favorite shows have been replaced with new cartoons and shows, most of which I don't get, and it leaves me pining for the shows of my youth. I mean, Hey Arnold. Come on. The sexual tension between Arnold and Helga was freaking obvious. I wonder if they ever hooked up? The Rugrats. The Wild Thornberrys. Heman and She-Ra? Oh, don't even try to say you never watched the shows. Yes you did. Shut up.

The Snorks. Thundercats. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Doug. Darkwing Duck. Gargoyles. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors. Tiny Toons. Animaniacs. Alvin and the Chipmunks. Beetlejuice. G.I. Joe. Inspector Gadget. The Super Mario Brothers Super Show. Transformers. Smurfs. The Real Ghostbusters. Tale Spin. Bobby's World. Dexter's Laboratory. Rocko's Modern Life. Ren and Stimpy. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Danger Mouse. Pinky and the Brain. Catdog. Eek! The Cat.

Yes you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment