Custom Search

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Party pooper.....

I picked up a bunch of Nerf disc guns for my son and his friends for a birthday party I held for him. I figured it'd be good clean fun and the kids could run around and have a blast. I got one for each of the kids who are coming, I got one for each of my kids (including my 5 year old daughter) and I got one for myself. We ran around and have fun. 

Apparently, Ms. Judge-y Judgerton-nosey-no-good-shit-storm-on-my-sunshine-parade-BITCH of epic proportions HAD to voice her opinion and say that I was a terrible person for promoting violence and I should be ashamed of myself. 

Oh well...... I told her that she wasn't invited to what would be the coolest party ever and walked away.

As an addendum: Eye protection was purchased as well. Worked out well, the kids and I had a blast, no one got hurt and it really WAS a bunch of good clean fun. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment