Custom Search

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yup. I said it.

I think my intentions are pretty much misunderstood almost all the time. And it's probably the reason why I seem "awkward" in social environments. Most people have the brain to mouth filter that keeps them from saying certain things. I lost mine. And a good portion of the time, it's not that the stuff that comes out of my mouth is meant to be insulting, offensive or mean, but it comes off as such because it was probably something that SHOULD have been left unsaid.

Does that make me a terrible person? Perhaps. It probably makes me an even worse individual because I'm really not doing anything to change that about myself. I don't think I can. I don't think I want to. Not because I don't NOT want to seem rude, but I know myself well enough to know that if I leave things unsaid, it would start to tear a hole into me. It would really bug me. Why should I have to be the bearer of that burden? I'd rather just say it, put it out there and let others have to deal with that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment