Custom Search

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meat.

I cannot understand vegetarianism or veganism. No. Don't get me wrong. I mean I DO, but I don't. I understand the love of animals and how harvesting meat is not exactly ideal and it pretty much sucks for the animals being farm raised and harvested for food.

Health reasons? Not so much though. I mean, don't get me wrong, eating meat and stuff, uncooked, out of the package like a rabid animal probably isn't a good idea, but there is something to be said for the nutritional value of eating a big steaming pile of meaty meat. I totally believe that a balanced meals has meat in it. Our faces and teeth and stuff were created to eat meat. Because meat.

I know that it really truly is a matter of choice as to whether a person wants to eat meat or not eat meat or whatever, but please stop trying to convince me that there's science behind it. We were meant to be om nom nom nivors. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment