Custom Search

Thursday, June 27, 2013

MY opinions......


I think I have made my positions and opinions known about a lot of things. I've pretty much laid them out there for the most part. Some people agree with me, others don't. That's totally cool. We're all entitled to have one all of our own. That's what is so awesome.

And whether or not one agrees or disagrees, well, they are entitled to do those as well. Pretty awesome concept, eh? I mean, I'm not spewing hate and promoting violence and demanding that like minded individuals should rise up against some oppressive something and blah, blah, blah...... Seriously? Too labor intensive. I haven't the time or the energy. At least I'm honest about that part too. I will hoot and holler online through blogs and Facebook the SHIT out of my opinions and "share" stuff and "like" things like it ain't nobody's thing, but the end result?

People need to calm the fuck down a little here. NO one is forcing you to skulk around here and agree with what I spew here. This is just my outlet for spewing random ideas and thoughts that I constantly have rattling around in my head. Some are more solid than others, I will admit, but there you have it. Calm down. K?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment