Custom Search

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Me no unnerstan'

There are many things that I will just never understand. The flawed logic of idiots, how some people are able to breath without assistance, liberal logic (which I guess falls under the "flawed logic of idiots" category)... I mean all of it. Stupidity is a mystery to me. Oh, don't get me wrong. I've had plenty of my own stupid moments and the aura of "duh" surrounded me and the wheel continued to spin though the hamster was dead. I am talking about the continued stupidity of some folks. The ones who can't see logic and reason. The ones who can't stop spewing their bullshit DESPITE the fact that they were proven wrong, erroneous, flawed, completely mistaken and out and out incorrect, their stupidity pointed out and their mistakes aired. They cannot listen to reason and nothing is their fault. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I never know how to handle these kinds of people. Trying to have a discussion with them is impossible.  They cannot handle logic and reason. They are so blinded by their own self centered needs to be right that nothing else filters through. What's the point in trying?

I've found that the BEST way to deal is to make these type of people believe that you don't believe anything that is coming out of their mouths. Nothing riles them up more than believing that they aren't able to convince others about their views and lies or that others won't accept their excuses. A simple, "No. I don't believe you at all...." can crush them. It truly does come down to just being honest and saying, "Pfft..... Whatever...." and let them obsess about their own shortcomings. Why should I have to shoulder the stress of trying to get them to see reason when reason is not a concept they can understand in the first place? Answer? I shouldn't. So, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment