Custom Search

Friday, June 7, 2013

Typical......

This was an actual dinnertime conversation at my dinner table. My children and I were sitting around the dinner table, eating supper and THIS happens:

Boy 1: Please pass the steak sauce.....
Boy 3: I'm USING it, hold on.
Boy 1: You don't have to be such a.... a...... a...... :me raising eyebrow: an ASSNIPPLE about it!
( A round of snickering from all of us at the table)
Boy 3: Did..... Did you.... Did you just call me an..... ass nipple?
Boy 1: Shit.... Am I in trouble now?
Boy 2: Survey says? :kids all turn to look at me:
Me: ......I don't....... know.......
Boy 1: I guess I'm sorry......
Boy 2: Well, it wasn't like he called him a fucktard or an asshole or something......
Girl: "ASSHOLE"! dat's FUNNY! "Fucktard"...... Nope. I like "asshole" better!
Me: :face palm:


:slump: awesome...... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment