Custom Search

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poker....


I'd never make a good poker player. I mean AT ALL. EVER...... I don't have a poker face because I'm always smiling when I have a "good hand" and I probably have more "tells" than any poker player on the face of the planet. I never know when to fold, I never know what cards to keep or what to throw away or trade in for new ones and I certainly don't know the "rules of conduct" at the table.... I never know when someone's bluffing or whatever and I certainly don't ever win. Meh.... Whatever. It's a card game and it bores me to tears.
A few years ago, there was actually a show dedicated to watching people play poker. They had commentators and everything, talking about the strategies and how skilled a player was and blah blah blah.... I nearly fell out of my seat laughing..... THAT is what we find to be entertaining? Good grief. They'll turn anything into a TV show....

No comments:

Post a Comment