Custom Search

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Exercising.....


I've vowed to do a bit more exercising in the New Year and it has proven to be quite a challenge. I've incorporated some new stuff in there and I have to tell ya, it hurts. Mostly because they're working things that I guess haven't been worked in a while. I must go up and down the stairs about a gojillion times a day. It happens. Things are always going on, but never on the same floor. Whatever. But with the new things I'm doing and leg and butt muscles screaming at me anyway, the stairs are proving to be quite a challenge. Keeping in shape during the colder months was a little more difficult because it's not as if I want to go take a walk in the cold. Sure we had plenty of nice days, but cold? No. Me no like.
So I stuck with indoor calisthenics and exercises and going full bore into them was my bad..... But being stubborn, I kept up with them anyway through the tears and the ouch. and those first few weeks were painful as all get out. I still feel the ouch from time to time.... That may be an age thing too. Crap.... I didn't realize that things aren't going to be as easy as when I was in my twenties..... Grrrr.......

No comments:

Post a Comment