Custom Search

Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to bed.....


Have you ever had one of those days where just the most odd series of events takes you from one moment to the next? I'm not sure whether I should find amusement in these kind of days or whether I should start screaming maniacally in the hopes that it is just a terrible dream and that perhaps I will wake from it.....
Whether it is caused by the A.D.D. and not being able to stay on one single strange task at a time leading me from one single strange task to multiple strange tasks that just go downhill from there or the fact that the single strange task requires other strange tasks to take place in order for the original strange task to be accomplished, I am not quite sure.
It usually involves a "favor" that my mom asks of me....... Ah.... That explains a lot. Never mind.... I've got my answer right there. There is definitely a reason why I will opt to go back to bed when my mom "asks for a favor".....

No comments:

Post a Comment