Custom Search

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mama! I wanna go to thkool!


My daughter, at age four, is so wanting to go to school. I have her home with me for another year to be my baby girl, but the reality is, all too soon, she will be jumping onto the school bus to go off on her first day of kindergarten. :sniffle:
It's kind of hard to imagine what it's going to be like with all of my babies in school. I've had at least one home with me for the last ten years and I have to say, it's really kind of a weird feeling that all too soon, All four of my children will be attending school. I really don't remember what it's like not to have a little one needing something from me at home during the mornings and early afternoons until the other kids came home from school.... I actually got really freaked out and had a mini anxiety attack over the whole idea of not having any of the children home during school hours and comforted myself by snuggling with my daughter for about two hours...... It was weird.
My daughter continues to tell me, almost every day, that she is ready for school and that she can't wait to go. She is excited about her first day of kindergarten some time down the road. In the meantime, she is still my squishy little baby and I get to keep her home with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment