Custom Search

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fast food......


I'm a fast food junkie. I am. I'll admit it. I love the Big Macs and the fries and the processed animal parts and the whatnot. All that stuff covered in questionable grease and sodium and other chemical whatever that I can't possibly pronounce sprinkled with a little bit of some mystery cancer causing ingredient on top....
It's not that I'm constantly at a fast food place nomming on the fast food or anything like that... I'll only ever feed it to my kids like MAYBE once a month and I might partake in a fast food morsel three or four times a month when no one's looking....
:sigh: I know it's not good for me and that I'd be better off NEVER eating it ever again and that it's disgusting and that it's made out of questionable things and could lead to all sorts of diseases like high cholesterol and cancer and junk and stuff, but I like it anyway and I'm keeping it. 100% of all people that eat food are going to die. Regardless of what they eat, they're gonna die. Life is short. I'd much rather live it and eat the things I want to than to limit myself because of whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment