Custom Search

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Internet forums.....


I have to say that internet forums are a great source of information sometimes. Knowledgeable people relaying information, perhaps answering a particular question that you or someone had brought about. Works out wonderfully. Other times...... Well, it's kinda the opposite. People posting half baked, cockamamie ideas or clips that make no sense, lack any logic or are just plain stupid.
Normal people who have half a brain will ignore such posts and move along. Then there are others. They mindlessly flock to it and believe everything that they see and read and rabid try to tear apart anyone who disagrees, even though they cannot back up or uphold any of the stuff that they are standing behind. I love starting arguments and trouble on stuff like that. I love throwing in logic and reason. I love throwing in actual facts. I also love seeing my direct attacks being deflected and avoided, further solidifying the weak and pointless arguments made by my weak minded counterparts. I love that the questions I pose asking them to support their feeble arguments get ignored despite the fact that I may pose them over and over and over again. The more times they get ignored, the more solid my arguments become. It's fabulous. I barely have to do anything at all to show how unsubstantiated the opposing claims are..... :sigh: I need to go find some other forums that might actually challenge me a bit more.... I need to keep the mind sharp and some of the forums I'm on are just making things too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment