Custom Search

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Attention issues again....


It seems my attention issues have been kicking in again as I cannot seem to stay focused on tasks around the house again. It's not that I don't try to stay on task, it's just that I get so easily distracted from the task at hand and something else needs my attention, which I will end up being distracted from to go on to something else, leaving many things undone, which drives my OCD self up a wall. I can feel the two opposing sides battling it out as I flit about from task to task.... This is usually followed by a bout of insomnia, which is always such a fun time.... It ought to be a hoot..... Not to sound all Charlie Sheen-y, but if anyone ever tried my brain, they'd be all, "Whoa, can't handle it!" Here we go again! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment