Custom Search

Friday, March 9, 2012

Getchyer feet off the damn table!


It's not that I have too many pet peeves..... Well, yeah I do, but still, there's a ranking order to how much said pet peeve will annoy me. The one that tops off the list is when the kids ignore me. Despite telling them something or asking them to do something, I get ignored. HATE IT.
Another thing is feet up on the dinner table. My pop is SO very annoying with that. Despite the fact that I asked him NOT to do it, he insists on cutting his gnarly toe nails at the kitchen table with his feet up on it..... Ugh.... It did amuse me to no end when he nearly fell out of his chair trying to get his foot off the table after he was done though. Is it wrong that I was upset that he DIDN'T fall? Oh well.... Karma can keep that one too. I make no apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment