Custom Search

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bedtime routines.....


With their time being spent in two different households, and their time with their dad being during the weekends and vacation days, it's hard to get the bedtime routines down solid. I mean, we go through all the same stuff at approximately the same time every night that I have them. The brushing of the teeth, the showers/ baths thing, jams, saying goodnight, calling their dad to say good night to him, getting tucked into bed and blah..... My daughter is probably the worst offender of the not following of bedtime routines. It's wretched. I get her back onto a pretty good schedule right about the time the kids go back to their dad's again and BAM! Back to square one..... :s
Oh well..... I'm sure it'll be different once she starts going to school. Until then, I'm just going to enjoy the extra snuggle time I get with her to coax her to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment