Custom Search

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nyaaaah!


I'm not sure how hand gestures came to be what they are, but there you have it. There are certainly universal ones that carry a meaning no matter where you go and whatever language you speak... Like the "I'm choking" one..... Then there's flipping the bird or the flicking out of fingertips under your chin. I mean, it's not exactly something you use in polite company.... It certainly does convey a certain message and it's considered quite rude. My whole issue is, who determined what is rude. I mean, what made them so fuckin' special that they got to pick and choose what was proper and what wasn't..... Whatever. I'm gonna keep my rude hand gestures and use them whenever I want and there ain't a damn thing anybody can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment