Custom Search

Friday, March 23, 2012

Couch-y poo!


There are just certain times, generally during those wicked PMS times of the month where the couch is my best damn friend. The couch and I have an understanding.... I sink into the couch to vege in front of the TV and eat my pint of <whatever the flavor of the hour ice cream it is> while flipping through the channels to find something appropriate to watch and cry about.... Lately, it's been My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. And finally I have my sweet Puppy Guts rubbing my feet or my tummy or snuggling with me and it makes for bad PMS to be not so bad.
It's not every month that I experience bad PMS or really bad cramps which I guess I'm thankful for. But when I do, I know that there's a place for me with my name on it and things will get a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment