Custom Search

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bubba...



I've been trying to cut back on the amount of caffeine I take in every day and trying to function without it. It's been a slow process, but it's been working. I think in the last 2 months, I have had a total of 5 cups of coffee. Tea on the other hand... Now, don't get me wrong. I have a tea bag a day. I just keep pouring hot water into the cup and make the friggin' thing last all day... Talk about gettin' my money's worth! That was when I discovered Bubba... Found it at a Walmart... A 34oz travel mug... This thing is awesome. I fill it in the morning with two teabags, a little sugar and top it full of hot water... The fucker keeps the tea hot for HOURS, I shit you not! Half the day gone and the tea is still warm! I fill it full of hot water again and WOW! I have more tea that stays hot until bedtime! I love this thing! My tea is there, it's hot or at the very least warm, and yay GREAT!  My only complaint? It didn't come in pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment