Custom Search

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hands...



Something I gave way too much thought to... Uh, you know. Again...
We really don't notice them often, but imagine life without hands. We use them, like, ALL THE TIME for EVERYTHING. I did my own version of a science experiment one time and kept my hands in my pocket for a few hours and went about my business... NOT fun. You don't really think about some of the things you use your hands for... The obvious things aside, like the things you would need hands to hold things, like a cup when your drinking juice but, some of the NOT so obvious things. Did you know that sitting down and standing up, hands are helpful.
Imagine now not having hands to touch your lover's face or tickle your toddler. Feeling things and touching things... Feeling the texture of a soft fluffy blanket or running your hand over a smooth marble top counter. Imagine simple things that we take for granted... Going to the bathroom.... Cooking... Scratching an itch...
I know... What can I say... It's another quirk. I give way too many random things way too much thought. This was another one of those things...

No comments:

Post a Comment