Custom Search

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Really? Me? Awww!!!!!



There are times when I actually have to think about whether or not my Puppy Guts is talking to me. The ooey gooey sentiments that pour out of his mouth is nothing short of sweet, kind, flattering and downright AWWWWW!!!!!!
I don't think I've ever spent a day without hearing how much he loves me, how much he thinks of me, how much he needs me, how much he wants me... It's probably because I'm not used to that kind of treatment, but I have to pause a moment once in a while because I find it so hard to believe that someone would think THAT much of me. It's not that Lucky has shown me anything that would contradict his words, it's just something I'm not used to hearing. <Sigh...> Really? Me? Thank you Puppy Guts... I love you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment