Custom Search

Friday, May 6, 2011

Motorcycle asshole...



Sitting in my room, I get to hear out the window, some asshole revving up his bike fifty gojillion times a day. I've dubbed him motorcycle asshole. That's what this guy does, like, ALL DAY. I swear! He sits in the driveway of his house across the road right where my bedroom window is and revs the friggin' engine on his bike. A constant whining WEEEEEEEEEERN WEEEEEEEERN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sound ALL DAY... I don't know what the hell he's doing or WHY he's doing it, but there it is... ALL DAY.... Just about every single freaking day. Jesus Buddha Tap Dancing Christ of Latter Day WINNING! (It works! Thanks Mat and Rosalia!)
There was this one time where I felt the need to open the window to laugh out loud at him. I know he heard me... Motorcycle asshole was doing his thing in the driveway there and I heard the WEEEEEEEEEEERN WEEEEEEEEERN WAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAHHHHHHHHHHH! CRASH! 
It was awesome. He accidentally did something, the bike went into gear and he crashed the fuckin' thing through the fence into the woods behind it. I almost fell over laughing. I opened up the windows so that he could HEAR me laughing. I sat and watched him and his buddies lash the fence back together with duct tape, twine and wood glue, to no avail. It was great. The thing kept falling over and falling to pieces.  The bike had taken a bit of damage too, which he verbally expressed his dismay about very loudly, which sent me into another fit of laughter.... Ahh... I'll take my amusement where ever I can, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment