Custom Search

Saturday, May 7, 2011

An Ambien night...



During our nice, relaxing week together, we had one night where in the morning, we had no where to be, no obligations that needed to be met, we would be able to sleep in until whenever we felt like it. Nice! Lucky had been getting shitty sleep at best. He decided that he wanted to give my Ambien a try... We managed a few rounds of ...um... <Ehem!> You know... And then the Ambien kicked in and flabammo! Lights out.
In the morning, we woke up refreshed, managed a couple more rounds of ...You know... And we got ready for a day of whatever. Walking around the house revealed something rather interesting though...
My asthma inhalers, which were in my purse downstairs, somehow managed to find their way upstairs and were up on the dresser next to Lucky's side of the bed, lined up neatly for some reason. A blanket that had been sandwiched between two others was banished to the hallway. It was just hurled down the hall and lay a crumpled heap on the floor. We wandered down the stairs to find that my purse had been rummaged through. Okay, rummaged is the wrong word. The contents  were emptied onto the table. Someone set off a grenade in my purse and purse contents were everywhere. We're scratching our heads at this point. Back upstairs, I make the realization that the contents of my travel bag had been dumped onto the floor of the bedroom, there was a bottle of hooch freshly opened and next to Lucky's side of the bed, I had been covered with two blankets, sans the one banished to the hall and we started putting things together.
Lucky apparently had a dream (a rather vivid dream from what he tells me) that I had an asthma attack in the middle of the night. From there, we gathered that he woke up and went a huntin' for my inhalers in a panic, both bags. We still can't figure out the blanket thing.... After having found the inhalers in my purse downstairs, he must have covered me up again with two of the three blankets that we had on the bed, lined up the inhalers on his dresser next to him, opened up a bottle of hooch, took a sip and went back to sleep. Of course, he remembers NONE of it except that he had a dream that I had an asthma attack. Weird...
Conclusion? No more Ambien for Lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment